- It’s our cheapest room: good for even the poorest among you, you can’t beat it in terms of cost-benefit.
- It is big even if you consider that 10 people will be there, there is a good space for each bunk and among each bed.
- It doesn’t get any noise coming from the street (even the street being calm) because it is in the middle of the hall of the 2nd floor.
- Precisely because it is in the middle of the hall ventilation comes through an airshaft, in days of poor wind the airflow gets a bit stalled.
- A 10-people dorm is obviously more messed up than any other room. Even considering that we clean it and organize it every single day the fact is that the organization and the general appearance of it depend a lot more on the people that stay in the room than on our work.