Outside these special events it would be like this:
|Single||125 - 150||39 - 47|
|Double||145 - 173||46 - 54|
|Triple||175 - 206||55 - 65|
|Quad||195 - 228||61 - 72|
|Single||36 - 43||30 - 36|
|Double||42 - 50||35 - 42|
|Triple||51 - 60||43 - 50|
|Quad||56 - 66||47 - 55|
- Easy access: since it is close to Tupiniquim’s entrance it is a piece of cake to go in or out of the hostel.
- Also it’s near the reception so you can rapidly solve any issues, befriend the receptionists and get the best hints of tours and what to do in Rio.
- Since it is in the middle of the hall of the 1st floor there is no street noise and barely any other noise coming from the other guests.
- It’s location makes it a cool room even in the summer.
- Precisely because it is in the middle of the hall ventilation comes through an airshaft, in days of poor wind the airflow gets a bit stalled.
- Since it is next to hall that connects the reception and the stairs it is a little bit noisier than the privates of the 2nd floor.